Brazil Passport from 7,500 USD
We are offering the incredible opportunity of obtaining a legal residency in Brazil and citizenship via naturalization for the price of $7,500 USD
Brazil's National Immigration Council (NIC) issued Resolution 60/04 on October 6, 2004, which supersedes Resolution 28 of November 25, 1998, with respect to the issuance of permanent visas to alien investors in Brazil. With this newer rule, the amount of an investment needed for obtaining a permanent residency in Brazil was lowered to US$50,000 and this has become the easiest and fastest way of getting residency in Brazil.
Through our local government contacts in Brasilia we are able to guarantee the $50,000 initial investment on the behalf of the client. Therefore the total price including all related fees is $7,500 without other obigations.
You can obtain a permanent residency in Brazil, by investing the minimum amount of US$50K in, for example, a piece of real estate, such as a rental apartment or condo-hotel unit (flat) or even by opening a small business, such as a restaurant. Under this new Resolution, a permanent visa allows a foreigner to live and work in Brazil with the purpose of investing his or her own foreign funds in productive activities or investing in existing activities in Brazil.
In addition,we can find a local sponsor which makes the whole procedure easier waiving the 50K investment requiremnt.The only funds required are the $7,500 USD fee.
Under the new rules, a permanent visa can be obtained by a foreigner when the following conditions are met:
- a minimum investment of US$50,000, from individual resources in productive activities;
- the investment can be made into his or her newly opened company or in an already existing business.
The procedure is pretty easy for a foreigner; the documentation needed is basically a Power of Attorney, copy of passport, and proof of address in native country.
This is how it works: usually, a corporation is opened for the applicant (in his name - as the owner) and subsequently a bank account will be opened. Afterwards, a registration takes with Banco Central do Brasil and the minimum amount of US$50,000 is authorized to be wired from the investor's account abroad to his new corporate account. It is worth mentioning that when you transfer the money from your bank through the Central Bank of Brazil (Banco Central) to your own bank account in Brazil, that the money remains yours and stays with you at your disposal at all times and under your sole control.
As we have specified above this will be arranged through local contacts and there is no requirement for the applicant to physicall deposit $50,000 in the account.
Once this has been completed, Banco Central do Brasil will issue a certificate. With that certificate your visa application will be filed in Brazil, approved, issued and sent to any Brazilian Consulate abroad, as per your request, so your passport can be stamped.
Compared to other Central America Residency Investor Programs, there is no comparison. Freedom to choose your investment, you can choose your own investment. It could vary a lot, from real estate to new businesses. Most foreigners, usually those who are already purchasing real estate, take advantage. But here are some direct examples:
- Holiday apartment. It might be an excellent idea for you to invest your money, where you could spend your vacations and lease it out while you are not there;
- Flats in Sao Paulo. Low prices, equity, non-management needs, and monthly income make these a great investment opportunity.
There are many reasons to choose the Investment Program path, some of the reasons for this are:
1. The ability for applicant to work in their own business.
2. The fact that the program is encouraged and pre-approved by the government.
3. Unrestricted. Applicant and family members may apply and work at any endeavor.
4. Includes entire family including spouse and children up to 18 years.
5. Brazilian Citizenship and Passport possible with fast track naturalization procedure
7. Favorable Tax and Extradition laws.
8. No personal appearance in Brazil is required for processing. You will pick up the Permanent Visa at the Brazilian embassy or consulate in your home country and then you will enter Brazil with the "Resident Investor Status".
Brazil is member of Mercosur and legal residents&citizens have the right to live and work throughout South America
We are have assisted hundreds of customers in the past 14 years obtain legal residency,citizenship and diplomatic passports in more than 25 countries.
100% Money Back Guarantee- If the application is rejected for any reason or documents not issued within 30 days there is a 100% refund of the initial deposit. Over the years we have had a 99.9% success rate with new applicants.